Chelsea TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news for you is that a lot of this stuff gets repeated, so this morning (UK time) you could catch another showing of this week's Sunderland v Chelsea game followed by a repeat of yesterday's Paper View and Paper View extra. From today's schedule I'd also recommend Friday Night Live, shown at 7:00 pm UK time, repeated at 10:30 pm, and again tomorrow at 2:00 pm.
Are any of the shows like Friday Night Live, or full matches available outside the live stream?

 
Are any of the shows like Friday Night Live, or full matches available outside the live stream?
I think you can replay the recent matches on the Live Matches tab. Sunderland v Chelsea is currently showing, click "Older Matches" to see what else is available. Paper View extra is listed under the Features and News & Interviews tab but I'm pretty certain that Friday Night Live can only be watched via CTV live.

 
Hey, I'm a Chelsea tv member...I'm trying to watch some of the videos that are available, and they all work except two of the ones I want to watch...namely "Lukaku: Settling In" and "Chelsea v Fulham" match highlights.

Is anyone else having trouble playing those videos, and does anyone have a potential solution to the problem? I just don't know why those two videos don't work.

 
Looks like they've screwed up the links. From this page I clicked in turn, the two videos you mentioned and neither got further than the spinning circle "loading" indicator. Every other video I tried on the same page works fine, as do the other Match Highlight videos here.

 
bo**ocks...cheers for the confirmation...

They better fix it soon...I still want those highlights.

 
How good is the video quality on the match replays?

 
I still live at home, and mum's paying for the pay tv...she's not willing to add Setanta to it...haha. When I get my own place (which is admittedly not looking good in the immediate future) I will see what I'll do. I can't live without pay tv anymore. Too much sport to watch...

I think I'll just sign up online and see more. So Chelsea tv won't show FA Cup matches I assume?
Sign up for Setanta using your card, it's only $10, you won't even notice it come out of your bank. It doesn't go on the Foxtel bill, just direct debit. You just quote the Smartcard number on the Foxtel.

 
Well I renewed my membership today as a international and CTV comes with it for the whole season, code wont be mailed out yet though, have to wait about 5 days....

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top