It’s crazy thinking that despite the starting line up and 3 or 4 substitutes today, all of our first team had a rest.
I love it tbh.
The issue is the other clubs and their fans don't and the media started to dramatise it with this or that player is unhappy, this or that player will leave, etc...
I just hope our fans don't add fuel to the fire and fall for that sh*t, but instead just realise soo many ppl are fkn jealous of Chelsea.
We may not be ready yet but this squad in the next few seasons will only get better together (the plan from the start) and challenge the top teams on a regular basis again.
I can't imagine how other clubs and their fans wouldn’t hate us tbh. Lol
Its taken man utd ages to get on track and all they had was a change in staff and management.
Arse...I think Maresca will beat arteta. I don't think it will take him 5 years for Chels to be called "real title contenders". Again, just a management change.
Dippers...like for like manager ish. Least issues/changes imo.
Chelsea!
New everything. From top to bottom. 2 yrs for the new owners to get the hang of things, learn and make mistakes. This year, year 3, and everyone can see the future looks bright.
It's literally eating away at everyone that ain't Chels.
Carefree baby.