They all want to be in kit for the end-of-season lap of homour, so their kids won't look silly in their shirts with Daddy 1 on the back.Lots of bench strength now.
Rumour is that JT is digging out his kit to turn up!They all want to be in kit for the end-of-season lap of homour, so their kids won't look silly in their shirts with Daddy 1 on the back.
I doubt though he will be carrying around Georgie and Summer like he used to as they are much larger these days.Rumour is that JT is digging out his kit to turn up!
Could be mate and he is capable of being a tw@t to us, though will have to go some to do worse than yesterday's ref.
Sorry to hear that. I hope nothing too major and that you have a good weekend.I've had a really sh*t week, so I think I am owed a win here and Tottenham defeat to Sheff United.
It's really nothing, I'm being a bit of a drama queenSorry to hear that. I hope nothing too major and that you have a good weekend.