Chelsea vs Everton (PL) Sat 26th Apr 12:30 GMT

I actually enjoyed the performance. Had we been clinical this could’ve ended 3 or 4-0.

But this is what we needed. Palmer has become a net negative, and Jackson will be Jackson, so our wingers and everyone else needs to step up.
Overall I thought it was a decent performance. Nothing exceptional but through my blue tinted glasses I saw more in the way of effort and attacking intent than I've seen for some time and as usual Pickford played a blinder against us and kept the score down. Credit where it's due I thought Sanchez made some crucial saves as well today.

It's as well we got these 3 points today because from our remaing games I think the best we can hope for is a potential 3 points from Man Utd and that's about it. Probably just as well because I don't think this team are anyhere near CL level yet.

In the meantime I'll continue to support them, criticise when I think it's justified/deserved but will never sink to the level of some of the dogs abuse being bandied about here towards some of our players. I thought we were better than that but apparently not it would seem 🙁.

 
Did anyone else feel a bit nervous when he brought James on to "play in midfield" ?
I was nervous for the whole game!😀

So yes!😀😀

 
Last edited by a moderator:
7th seems likely to me. Villa are a good side.

Pool celebrate the title with a win, we lose at Newcastle as we always lose there, draw with united, lose to Forest.
Crystal Palace say hello 😂

 
london-england-david-moyes-manager-of-everton-reacts-during-the-premier-league-match-between.jpg






View attachment 32282

What was that about the Everton player, their No 27, wearing yellow bottoms underneath his yellow shorts?!😀

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching the Copa del Rey final, and Barcelona and Real Madrid are actually making me feel sorry for a referee. They're just insufferable and in his ear over everything.

 
I'm watching the Copa del Rey final, and Barcelona and Real Madrid are actually making me feel sorry for a referee. They're just insufferable and in his ear over everything.
It's worked though ... 2 minutes of added time and they've already played 5 minutes as Madrid seek a goal. Cheating c**ts

 
Missed this watching the boxing, decent game?

 
Yes and no. The usual Real Madrid and Barcelona theatrics I could do without, other than that, it was a good game.
Just realised that my post was posted in the wrong thread 😆

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top