DarkMata
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 5,718
- Reaction score
- 4,966
Me too, just got home. The atmosphere was very flat, true, understandable given how sh*t the team plays. I took the three points and ran to Earls Court. The first 20 minutes, up until Palmer’s goal, were really boring. The rest of the game wasn’t much more exciting, except for the times when the players decided to ditch Maresca ball and play fast forward passes. I also thought that Everton were hard done by their terrible finishing. A more able team could have gone away with a point.Just got home from the bridge. Thought the atmosphere today was particularly pants. Played alright, not great, generated a lot but finished… not a lot.
Enzo was a liability at times but nice to see Palmer back in the action! Onto the next one.
It was cold and I had woken up with a cold bug so I was glad to get home. I thought we played quite well though.Me too, just got home. The atmosphere was very flat, true, understandable given how sh*t the team plays. I took the three points and ran to Earls Court. The first 20 minutes, up until Palmer’s goal, were really boring. The rest of the game wasn’t much more exciting, except for the times when the players decided to ditch Maresca ball and play fast forward passes. I also thought that Everton were hard done by their terrible finishing. A more able team could have gone away with a point.
it was a strange match - Garnacho missed two easy chances .. and atleast one assist opportunity.. Pedro could have done more.. They two missed a couple.. was a 4-2 written all over in my opinion..Apart from their 5 easy chances.. We got lucky
Or use Estevao on the left and have him develop a LW role with Tyrique George as backup. The money then used to get a high level CB.We could have saved ourselves the combined 80 mil and promote an academy winger.