Chelsea vs Ipswich Town (PL) Sun 13th Apr 25 14:00 GMT

Someone's been naughty, clearly. Ikea on match day is brutal 🤣
How do you know it wasn't my idea ? LOL

As Todd might have said : "Good wardrobes ... wonderful meat balls ... "

I think I had a better afternoon than the rest of you, judging by the look of things in this thread ! Kudos to the dark humour on display as usual ...

 
So Man United won’t be doing us any favours I see.

It’s pretty much over for us getting a CL place. Can’t see the players getting themselves up for a lost cause.

 
This group don't deserve Champions League football.

Our wingers are cack, Palmer has fallen off a cliff. Jackson can't score. That f**kin goal keeper who keeps getting resurrected.

Three right backs on the subs bench and he plays a CB there? I give up.

Petrovic and Andre Santos need to be first choice next season. Add Estevao and a decent striker and the 25/26 season might not feel like a lesson in self harm.

 
Honestly I’m at the point where I’m begging Newcastle, City and Villa keep winning and get it over with. I can’t be bothered waiting until the final games to finally get to the inevitable point of no CL football.

We have Newcastle and Forest so we have the opportunity to take points off them but that’s just a pipe dream.

Club World Cup too. What a pointless exercise that’s is.

 
Honestly. I think we’ve found our level in the Conference League. We still might not win it, but we’ve had a decent run. We would struggle in the Europa League as there are some decent sides left in there.

Champions League looks way beyond us. We’d need to tear up the “project” and have some proper investment to stand a chance.

I think we screwed up last summer when we needed to invest in players like Osimhen. But that boat has sailed. We’re going to struggle to attract players like Delap at this rate.

 
HERE WE GO

Enzo Maresca again urged Chelsea fans to get behind their side following Sunday’s 2-2 draw with Ipswich

“We started quite well, creating chances. Then when they scored the first goal, the dynamic of the game completely changed,” head coach Maresca said.

He said: “I can understand (the reaction), because we conceded a goal.

“I’ve said many times, we are stronger with our fans, we are a better team. It’s up to them to decide (how they behave). For sure, today, at 0-1, 0-2, it’s normal for them to be the way they are.”

“I think both goals we conceded, both we can defend better, but if you analyse both goals, the first goal is from Enzo, long ball, lose the ball, we concede,” the Chelsea manager told football.london and other outlets after the game. “Second one is goal kick, long ball, we concede

 
The atmosphere at the Bridge is turning nasty, understandably we’re all f**king tired of this sh*t. From my part, the Club needs cleansing from top to bottom.
We left at half time. That has not happened before. The carvery was nice though.

 
Honestly. I think we’ve found our level in the Conference League. We still might not win it, but we’ve had a decent run. We would struggle in the Europa League as there are some decent sides left in there.

Champions League looks way beyond us. We’d need to tear up the “project” and have some proper investment to stand a chance.

I think we screwed up last summer when we needed to invest in players like Osimhen. But that boat has sailed. We’re going to struggle to attract players like Delap at this rate.
Not to mention we are going to struggle to keep the decent players in our squad as long as we carry on with this "project".

 
How do you know it wasn't my idea ? LOL

As Todd might have said : "Good wardrobes ... wonderful meat balls ... "

I think I had a better afternoon than the rest of you, judging by the look of things in this thread ! Kudos to the dark humour on display as usual ...
@Sexyfootball What about my folding chair, any recommendations?

 
HERE WE GO

Enzo Maresca again urged Chelsea fans to get behind their side following Sunday’s 2-2 draw with Ipswich

“We started quite well, creating chances. Then when they scored the first goal, the dynamic of the game completely changed,” head coach Maresca said.

He said: “I can understand (the reaction), because we conceded a goal.

“I’ve said many times, we are stronger with our fans, we are a better team. It’s up to them to decide (how they behave). For sure, today, at 0-1, 0-2, it’s normal for them to be the way they are.”

“I think both goals we conceded, both we can defend better, but if you analyse both goals, the first goal is from Enzo, long ball, lose the ball, we concede,” the Chelsea manager told football.london and other outlets after the game. “Second one is goal kick, long ball, we concede
I think the fans were nervous because under no pressure Sanchez kicked the ball straight to an opponent while trying some weird long pass, then next time kicked the ball straight out of play. Can’t blame the fans for feeling restless watching the same thing happen over and over.

 
@Sexyfootball What about my folding chair, any recommendations?
Oh, you were serious ! Sorry Val - I thought you were taking the piss LOL

I'll have a look next time ... Fulham game coming up fast for a repeat visit LOL

 
Last edited by a moderator:
How did they score from their only two efforts in the first half, while we had about half a dozen chances before they even managed a shot?

 
Back
Top