Chelsea vs Leeds United (PL) Tuesday 10th February 19:30 GMT

You were called a nutjob for suggesting they'd left James out of the squad for a cup semi final and were pretending he was injured.

Cucu was definitely a medical department rest.
Yes, which is why I told him to be careful suggesting it. Imagine calling somebody a nutjob over nothing. Questioning everything under this ownership is hardly nutty when they have proven time and time again that nothing they do should be trusted. Now they have removed Paul Green from the very successful women's team, you'll probably pretend there is nothing wrong with that either. Maybe it's us that should be calling you people nutjobs for blindly trusting everything under this clownshow of an ownership.

 
Yes, which is why I told him to be careful suggesting it. Imagine calling somebody a nutjob over nothing. Questioning everything under this ownership is hardly nutty when they have proven time and time again that nothing they do should be trusted. Now they have removed Paul Green from the very successful women's team, you'll probably pretend there is nothing wrong with that either. Maybe it's us that should be calling you people nutjobs for blindly trusting everything under this clownshow of an ownership.
I mean TBF I didn't think you were a nut job just that you'd been seeing everything and anything that was probably rational under a lens of conspiracy.

I think this ownership is taking us back to being a cup team club. I just don't think they'd force Rosenior to not play Reece James in a semi final.

 
I mean TBF I didn't think you were a nut job just that you'd been seeing everything and anything that was probably rational under a lens of conspiracy.

I think this ownership is taking us back to being a cup team club. I just don't think they'd force Rosenior to not play Reece James in a semi final.
Almost nothing happening at the club is rational though, so it's hard to look at it in any other way. I jumped the gun on James, but there was logic to my reasoning. It's not like I pulled it out of my ass. We know there are outside influences when it comes to squad selections and substitutions, it was one of the main reasons why Maresca quit. Maresca used to feed us bullsh*t all of the time, he was a master at it until even he got sick of it. I'm not going into this under the lens of conspiracy, most of it isn't a conspiracy theory at all, it's just stuff that is happening.

 
Anyone else out there who sill feels bitter and pissed off about this game?

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else out there who sill feels bitter and pissed off about this game?

200.gif
Me! Thankfully, Sky Sports didn't get to run with it after Frank's sacking from Spurs.

We played some great football only to be let down by two massive brain fart moments. I'd bring Sarr in asap as a CB, as has been said before we shouldn't have Josh, Hato and Gusto as 3 of our back 4.

That's just asking for trouble!.

 
Anyone else out there who sill feels bitter and pissed off about this game?

200.gif
Me a bit.

We were robbed - Bogle hung is leg out to make it look like Caicedo tripped him for the penalty and they hand balled it in the area for their second...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top