Chelsea vs Noah (UECL) Thurs 7th Novemeber 24 20:00 GMT

Good performance from the team in what was obviously a mis-match, but you can only beat what's in front of you.

No point singling anyone out for adverse criticism. They all did well enough, some better than others.

Felix MOTM for me, although he did let his shooting boots go off the boil in the last half an hour. Much of his play was absolutely sublime though.

Thought Casadei was very neat and tidy when he came on for Enzo, and I really like how his first thought is a forwards pass despite taking the ball with his back to the opponents. Unlucky not to score with the left foot snap shot. 

Nice to see Carney come on, and do some nice stuff despite playing as a winger. He really is an exciting player ... just love his movement and intent. 

Mudryk the pick of the goals. He's on a nice trajectory at the moment ... 

Impressed with first half from Guiu as well. Hope he gets more opportunities to play. Should always be on the bench for me.

 
It wasn’t a great performance. For a 8-0 game were you entertained throughout, did you feel we played great football ? I didn’t and the likes of KDH, Enzo, Mudryk all were average against a poor side.

Games like this against this level of opposition should be a chance to showcase your stuff. I didn’t see enough of it from many players.

I'm far from unhappy, but I think that was a handy double digit game for the taking.
 

 
It wasn’t a great performance. For a 8-0 game were you entertained throughout, did you feel we played great football ? I didn’t and the likes of KDH, Enzo, Mudryk all were average against a poor side.

Games like this against this level of opposition should be a chance to showcase your stuff. I didn’t see enough of it from many players.

I'm far from unhappy, but I think that was a handy double digit game for the taking.
 
Can’t believe you’ve doubled down on your opinion. We were decent. We weren’t brilliant but we’ve won 8-0. FFS.

Enzo isn’t a favourite of mine but 3 assists in 9 minutes isn’t average no matter the opposition. We won 8-0. Clean sheet. Top of the table. That will always be more than good enough.

 
Can’t believe you’ve doubled down on your opinion. We were decent. We weren’t brilliant but we’ve won 8-0. FFS.

Enzo isn’t a favourite of mine but 3 assists in 9 minutes isn’t average no matter the opposition. We won 8-0. Clean sheet. Top of the table. That will always be more than good enough.
Not sure where I doubled down.

They were shocking, I thought we could have been better, not sure what the issue is 

 
Can’t believe you’ve doubled down on your opinion. We were decent. We weren’t brilliant but we’ve won 8-0. FFS.

Enzo isn’t a favourite of mine but 3 assists in 9 minutes isn’t average no matter the opposition. We won 8-0. Clean sheet. Top of the table. That will always be more than good enough.
I agree. Regardless of the opposition, Enzo was excellent whilst he was on the pitch tonight.

 
It wasn’t a great performance. For a 8-0 game were you entertained throughout, did you feel we played great football ? I didn’t and the likes of KDH, Enzo, Mudryk all were average against a poor side.

Games like this against this level of opposition should be a chance to showcase your stuff. I didn’t see enough of it from many players.

I'm far from unhappy, but I think that was a handy double digit game for the taking.
 
Its not just about it being an 8-0 game. It was 6-0 at half time. Everyone knows its done at that point. The levels naturally drop. It what pi$$e$ me off when we ply elite players in these mickey mouse games and then complain that they are not treating like their golden opportunity to impress.

I was entertained. The brain dead defenders passing it amongst themselves irritated but that happens in most games regardless. I'll take watching that week in week out rather than some of the sh*t we've had to endure these last couple of seasons.

 
Its an old  footy cliche "can only beat the team that's put out in front of you"  well Noah FC hailing from Armenia not The Middle East were that team and were put to the sword in a professional manner

Cannot see any reason to grumble tonight even 2 of the 3 stooges (Tosin & Desasi) got on the score sheet !  

 
I hope @CaitlinCFCand @RMHare enjoying that night out.

Lord knows our home form has been sh*t for years now so make the most of it guys, even against cr@p opponents.
I have no complaints other than we didn’t get to double digits. A few pints before kick off and an easy game for my heart, you can’t ask for much more!

 
I hope @CaitlinCFCand @RMHare enjoying that night out.

Lord knows our home form has been sh*t for years now so make the most of it guys, even against cr@p opponents.


I have no complaints other than we didn’t get to double digits. A few pints before kick off and an easy game for my heart, you can’t ask for much more!
I have no complaints either. I am really tired though. The Noah fans deserve credit to see your team lose like that and were still clapping at the end. 

 
But you shouldn't. You should sell Enzo for Gyokeres and then play Gyokeres up top, with Nkunku behind, Palmer to the right and Neto/Mudryk to the left.
Mudryk? 

I hope there is a day a ST, Nkunku and Palmer can coexist successfully in the XI under Maresca. 

 
Mudryk? 

I hope there is a day a ST, Nkunku and Palmer can coexist successfully in the XI under Maresca. 
Neto will miss large parts of the season and currently I prefer Mudryk to Sancho as the back up

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice goal by Mudryk, also Guiu did well for the opener.

A good morale boost building up to the Gunners visit.

 
Quality (or lack thereof) of opponents aside, Casadei has really impressed me this season whenever he's featured. Seems to have added some bulk to his tall frame too which can only be a good thing.

 
Like others you can only beat what’s in front of you. My only concern is if this is a poor team we still gave away too many clear cut chances.

 
Back
Top