Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest (PL) Monday 4th May 15:00 GMT

Of course ours was off-side.
Weren't you advocating for us to sign Awoniyi a couple of years ago? If so I think you have been vindicated (particularly when compared to our current #9)

 
I genuinely despise each and every one of these c**ts, this is not Chelsea football club

 
Delap laughing. Yeah, it's all so f**king funny, isn't it? Useless w**ker. Don't even know what he is laughing at. You should be embarrassed thinking you're an actual footballer.
£100,000 a week.

 
I genuinely despise each and every one of these c**ts, this is not Chelsea football club
That's unfair to Maureen the tea lady, a stalwart in everybody's fantasy team.

 
On Gusto's performance, I can't remember the last time a player put in a performance this bad and didn't get subbed off.

 
bring on the summer tour where we win every match
Blueco have entered us into the Straits of Hormuz Inter-Continental Champions Cup.

We play all our games on Kharg Island.

I am quite happy about this. It means Trump won't be photo-bombing our trophy presentation celebrations.

 
these players dont want to play for each other .. they dont want to play for fans.. at this time - most dont even want to be on the pitch.. no pride in this group.. second time in 4 years under these retarded fcks.. they traded die harts for mercenaries... no way liverminto and hall and gallagher.. and guehi would have let this scoreline.. pathetic twats..

 
Back
Top