Chelsea Women v A**x Women (WCL) Wed 27th March 2024 20:00 GMT

There may be unsubstantiated rumours that I’ll be in attendance in the same stand. 
I may have to pounce on every under 40 male in the Shed Lower demanding to know his identity. If you see some not under 40 woman offering to buy strangers a lemonade, that might be me.

 
I may have to pounce on every under 40 male in the Shed Lower demanding to know his identity. If you see some not under 40 woman offering to buy strangers a lemonade, that might be me.
Are you bringing me a birthday present? 

 
Are you bringing me a birthday present? 


If I say yes, will you meet up for a pre-match non-alcoholic drinkie?
Guess for whom I have bought (and remembered to pack) a birthday prezzie....? And now has to come to the match....?

Or give me his home address to send it to, with the risk of me selling it to @CaitlinCFC so she can stalk him...?

Can you guess @Munkunku ?

 
You got me the JRK shirt from eBay Val? You shouldn’t have!

 
Sorry I typed out a reply but never sent it apparently.

I’ll be there with my old man, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you.

 
@Valerie If I had a ticket and not the remnants of covid/flu, I would've put the effort in!

 
Sorry I typed out a reply but never sent it apparently.

I’ll be there with my old man, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you.
Everybody watch out for a horde of Munkys in the Lower Shed stampeding towards row 4!

 
Back
Top