Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,932 Reaction score 34,925 Sep 26, 2026 #1 Hoping that there is a big crowd at Stamford Bridge tomorrow and here's to beating Arsenal.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,480 Reaction score 21,828 Sep 26, 2026 #2 I am aware of a match before it happens for once, hoorah!
Scott Carefree MoFo Messages 12,936 Reaction score 9,846 Sunday at 4:00 PM #4 It's going to be a big test.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,480 Reaction score 21,828 Sunday at 4:32 PM #5 I’ve successfully not forgotten about the game! I could have run over Hamano on Wednesday so if she comes off the bench & scores the winner I’ll demand praise.
I’ve successfully not forgotten about the game! I could have run over Hamano on Wednesday so if she comes off the bench & scores the winner I’ll demand praise.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,480 Reaction score 21,828 Sunday at 4:48 PM #6 We look like a proper BlueCo team nowadays don’t we.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,480 Reaction score 21,828 Sunday at 5:09 PM #8 Lovely goal before half time.
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,768 Sunday at 5:18 PM #10 All the Arsenal fans giving hate to McCabe
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,932 Reaction score 34,925 Sunday at 5:20 PM #11 Captains old and new at the game.
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,932 Reaction score 34,925 Sunday at 5:22 PM #12 Mod said: All the Arsenal fans giving hate to McCabe Click to expand... In the same way they abused Fabregas. They have no class.
Mod said: All the Arsenal fans giving hate to McCabe Click to expand... In the same way they abused Fabregas. They have no class.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,480 Reaction score 21,828 Sunday at 5:45 PM #15 Is there a fully grown adult in full kit including armband in the crowd?
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,480 Reaction score 21,828 Sunday at 6:09 PM #16 Could do with fresh legs!
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,253 Reaction score 22,178 Sunday at 6:10 PM #17 Munkunku said: Is there a fully grown adult in full kit including armband in the crowd? Click to expand... Please no
Munkunku said: Is there a fully grown adult in full kit including armband in the crowd? Click to expand... Please no
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,480 Reaction score 21,828 Sunday at 6:11 PM #18 Valerie said: Please no Click to expand... Reckon it’s @Boyne
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,253 Reaction score 22,178 Sunday at 6:13 PM #19 Munkunku said: Reckon it’s @Boyne Click to expand... Is he swigging whiskey?