Chelsea Women V Barcelona Woman (W CL) Sat 22nd April 2023 12:15

I’ve got a spare adult and OAP/kiddie ticket in the shed if anyone interested. Free of charge, don’t want them wasted. 

 
I have a couple spare, too -- M.HARDING LOWER 14. 

Not looking to recoup any money.

Not 100% how it works giving tickets away. Anyone more knowledgable than me know if I need to be there with whoever takes them going in? 

 
I have a couple spare, too -- M.HARDING LOWER 14. 

Not looking to recoup any money.

Not 100% how it works giving tickets away. Anyone more knowledgable than me know if I need to be there with whoever takes them going in? 
Nope just email them to whoever, they’re not IDing 20,000 odd people!

 
Still all to play for, more faith in this lot to get a result! It’s not a bad result considering our injuries but the amount of lumping the ball up the pitch straight back to Barca was ridiculous.

 
They seemed to fold with the pressure of Barca, not such a bad result, could’ve been worse!

 
I thought they did well not to concede more giving them a slim chance at the Nou Camp. 

Kerr seems isolated for me and we do have Harder back though I guess Hayes was worried about being overloaded in defence.

 
Harder is no where near match fit unfortunately. We’re really missing Fran Kirby too. 
 

At least I have more faith in the women to make something of the second leg, they just seemed a bit off their natural game today. 

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Harder is no where near match fit unfortunately. We’re really missing Fran Kirby too. 
 

At least I have more faith in the women to make something of the second leg, they just seemed a bit off their natural game today. 
Also missing Millie a lot to. She is the women's team JT.

 
Back
Top