Chelsea Women v Crystal Palace Women (W FA Cup) Sun 9th March 2025 14:30 GMT

Bjorn looks like a model there like she's promoting perfume or something!

 
Looks like the men on the big screen and the women on the laptop today. Need a Blue double today for my (and Chelsea's) birthdays.

 
JMup2ql.jpg


 
Why was Cat’s goal disallowed, I missed why?

Reiten missing again :-(
I think it’s something to do with a foot injury where the gardener left a mower on her pathway!

 
Next up 4 matches in a row against City that will define our season.

 
Why was Cat’s goal disallowed, I missed why?

I think it’s something to do with a foot injury where the gardener left a mower on her pathway!
Not done her gaff for ages - boss didn’t mention it only had one visit a month over winter and kept leaving it on the worksheet so we did too many visits one month.

 
Back
Top