Chelsea Women v Tottenham Hotspur Women (WSL) Sun 12th Oct 2025 12:00 GMT

Why aren't Reiten and Kerr starting ? Not match fit ?
I don't think Sonia facies Reiten as a starter - I think we should try Reiten as a number 10 if Sonia doesn't like her as a winger anymore, she's a very clever creative player, she'd make it work IMO.

She's too good to only get 15 mins here and there.

TBF Sam Kerr has had over a year and a half out with injury, I think it will take her a good month or so to be able to do 70 mins or similar from the start.

 
I think we should try Reiten as a number 10 if Sonia doesn't like her as a winger anymore, she's a very clever creative player, she'd make it work IMO.
I’m sure she started as a 10 last season & was doing brilliantly until she was injured. Kaptein isn’t doing great there at the moment for me.

 
Back
Top