Chelsea Women v West Ham Women (WSL) Sun 11th Jan 2026 12:00 GMT

Will be at Kingsmeadow on Sunday. Looking forward to watching Chelsea's best team. Will be a cold day so will be taking some whisky with me. To avoid the hip flask setting off a metal detector as happened at my last visit to Kingsmeadow. I shall put the whisky in a plastic bottle. Doesn't feel right drinking whisky from a plastic bottle but needs must.

KTBFFH

WATP

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Do we really have a player called shooter? She best play up front!

200.gif


 
Scrappy in places and gifted the first two goals but can't complain too much with the team 4-0 up and without an out and out striker. Great strike from Sandy.

Need to score a lot of goals to increase the goal difference.

 
Do we really have a player called shooter? She best play up front!

200.gif
You're in luck ! She is indeed "a dynamic forward with an eye for the goal" ! LOL

Lois_Shooter-profile-avatar-2025-26-removebg
Lois Shooter
 
It's strange to say it at 5-0 but looking at us and Man City, this side just isn't as fluid and clinical as those of Emma Hayes. I think we will struggle to retain the title this year.

 
It's strange to say it at 5-0 but looking at us and Man City, this side just isn't as fluid and clinical as those of Emma Hayes. I think we will struggle to retain the title this year.
Yeah, I know what you mean. We still seem like there’s an extra gear we can go to.

We need City to have 2 defeats and improve our goal difference.

 
I'm not sure how the West Ham girl can't get on the pitch with an earring in her ear and yet we've just brought a young girl on for her debut with hair down to the crack of her arse. Not sure I understand the thinking there

 
I'm not sure how the West Ham girl can't get on the pitch with an earring in her ear and yet we've just brought a young girl on for her debut with hair down to the crack of her arse. Not sure I understand the thinking there
It's the Cucurella precedent at work I guess !

 
Back
Top