The women are champions, and it's a man's shirt. Which also fits a woman, but it's not a woman's cut. Odd.The T-shirts they were wearing today are in the megastore! Worth getting one for Emma's last title at Chelsea!
View attachment 26182
Click here to the megastore!
Goddammit, just when I remembered to order this, it's out of stock.The T-shirts they were wearing today are in the megastore! Worth getting one for Emma's last title at Chelsea!
View attachment 26182
Click here to the megastore!
I knew they'd go quick!Goddammit, just when I remembered to order this, it's out of stock.
I didn't.... I, however, would meet her if I badgered her to come over for a match. where she'd even bought me a Birthday present for the occasion!So you bought one for Val?
Yes but I prefer to exist in the anonymity of a faceless internet weirdo due to my crippling social anxiety and plethora of mental health issues. Soz.I didn't.... I, however, would meet her if I badgered her to come over for a match. where she'd even bought me a Birthday present for the occasion!
So if Val decides to take up your garage offer you planning on wearing a disguise?Yes but I prefer to exist in the anonymity of a faceless internet weirdo due to my crippling social anxiety and plethora of mental health issues. Soz.