Gem Legend Messages 18,526 Reaction score 1,576 Jun 17, 2009 #21 I was going to marry Jody Morris at one point. A framed, signed photo sat on my bedside table. Okay, so I was 11/12, but it seemed plausible.
I was going to marry Jody Morris at one point. A framed, signed photo sat on my bedside table. Okay, so I was 11/12, but it seemed plausible.
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Jun 17, 2009 #22 Gem said: I was going to marry Jody Morris at one point. A framed, signed photo sat on my bedside table.Okay, so I was 11/12, but it seemed plausible. Click to expand... He gave you 11 out of 12?
Gem said: I was going to marry Jody Morris at one point. A framed, signed photo sat on my bedside table.Okay, so I was 11/12, but it seemed plausible. Click to expand... He gave you 11 out of 12?