Christmas Musical Connections

As we're approaching Christmas I thought I'd post in this thread again. Heard this on Radio 2 the other day.




 
Sorry, Boyne, I don't know how I missed this!  You should have nudged me!




 
No worries, Moi. Sorry, I should have sent you a PM. Here's a song which takes me back to when I was a kid. My Dad bought a record of Christmas songs sung by Frank. My parents had a record player which played all four speeds. Here's a challenge for people: list the four speeds for records.




 
38 minutes ago, moi said:

Blimey! 78, 45, 33, and I don't know!!!!


Other one is 16. Was used for speech recordings. Discs were the same size as 45s. Will post a tune later. Off to a meal with some of the people I go to the games with. Will be loads of drinking

 
Apologies it's not a Christmas song,  but given we are sitting top of the league over Christmas I think it's appropriate. Merry Christmas folks






 
OK, we'll let that one through.  But next time remember there needs to be a connection with the previous song!  You'll get the hang of it.  like this




 
17 hours ago, moi said:

OK, we'll let that one through.  But next time remember there needs to be a connection with the previous song!  You'll get the hang of it.  like this


Doh sincere apologies Moi, I must admit I was a bit euphoric when I posted, alcohol played a part and I really didn't check to see what this thread was actually about. Please feel free to delete my post.

>>>> Wandering off shamefaced. :slap_face:

 
Doh sincere apologies Moi, I must admit I was a bit euphoric when I posted, alcohol played a part and I really didn't check to see what this thread was actually about. Please feel free to delete my post.

>>>> Wandering off shamefaced. :slap_face:
No worries @WeatherMan We all understand the euphoria of alcohol!!  Please continue joining in!

 
Back
Top