Clarkson gone/sacked/not being renewed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that excuses him being a c**t of a bully then?  And would you still have a job if you punched a subordinate in work?  My company has a disciplinary procedure, and physical violence constitutes full grounds for instant dismissal.
We all know anything goes at the BBC!

 
I read yesterday that Clarkson will be one of the guest hosts on the next series of Have I Got News For You. I think he will be the host in the show on 24 April. No doubt Hislop and Merton will give him a lot of stick over the Top Gear Incident

 
Have all those that signed the petition got a life yet?
I have a very full and happy life, but still found time to sign the petition.

I found it ironical that an excellent episode of Top Gear was on BBC 3 the other day.

 
I'd love to be able to work on a show as successful as Top Gear, but I wouldn't want to work with pricks like Clarkson. I've worked with all sorts of people, but even the most annoying ones I've come across know it full well that you can't go punching the people you work with.

 
Ian Hislop for PM.
Ian Hislop told a great story about when he started work at Private Eye. He was invited out to lunch by the then owner and editor, the late, great Peter Cook. Hislop assumed that the lunch would consist of food and drink. However, as it was Cook who was the host, only drink was at the lunch and Hislop ended up sloshed. Cook however was okay - he loved his drink.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top