shedpensioner
I know everything & you know nothing!
- Messages
- 4,605
- Reaction score
- 1,022
What with it being the season to be jolly wondered if anyone had seen any good comics recently? Either live, DVD or on T.V.
I got the Micky Flanagan DVD for my birthday a couple of weeks back and for the most part it is very good, however I thought the routines that he is famous for were a bit 'wedged in' but I would still recomend it.
Also got the Lee Evans Roadrunner DVD for Christmas but I'm yet to watch it.
If any of you live in south London I'd recommend going to a little comedy club in Greenwich 'Up the Creek' usually has some very good acts and then turns into a nightclub when the comedy has finished.
I got the Micky Flanagan DVD for my birthday a couple of weeks back and for the most part it is very good, however I thought the routines that he is famous for were a bit 'wedged in' but I would still recomend it.
Also got the Lee Evans Roadrunner DVD for Christmas but I'm yet to watch it.
If any of you live in south London I'd recommend going to a little comedy club in Greenwich 'Up the Creek' usually has some very good acts and then turns into a nightclub when the comedy has finished.