computer help - the clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren

First Team Squad
Messages
1,283
Reaction score
11
very annoying but no matter how many times I reset my clock on the computer, apply etc etc, it still manages to lose about 2 minutes about a day later and stays running 2 minutes late. Even if I set it a few minutes fast, it reverts back to 2 minutes behind within a day or 2.

Any suggestions or is South Florida 2 minutes behind EST??

 
Not sure on the age of you computer Lauren but my Dad has this on his sometime back and found there was a small back up battery needed replacing or something along those lines.

 
Not sure on the age of you computer Lauren but my Dad has this on his sometime back and found there was a small back up battery needed replacing or something along those lines.
it's about 3 plus years old, hmm. thanks for moving this, stupid me!

I have the same problem with my cell phone which also loses minutes. must be my laid back attitude.

 
it's about 3 plus years old, hmm. thanks for moving this, stupid me!I have the same problem with my cell phone which also loses minutes. must be my laid back attitude.
it`ll probably be the cmos battery. as mod said it will be either on the back of your pc or on your motherboard and looks like a large watch battery.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top