Confirmation please

Status
Not open for further replies.

The old shedboy

In the Ressies
Messages
314
Reaction score
0
i wasnt at these 2 matches........i have spoken to many .........i have many views....now i wont the facts...2 matches....last visit of millwall........n the visit of cardiff in the cup.....GENERALLY did we win or lose the aggro

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno about Millwall.

Cardiff saw a lot of the old faces turn out. Lots of action in and around Brompton Cemetery after the game. Plenty of overtime that day for the boys in blue.

The last big one at home before that was the 3-3 FA Cup game against Tottenham. In the evening parts of the Fulham Road resembled downtown Beriut.

 
Dunno about Millwall.

Cardiff saw a lot of the old faces turn out. Lots of action in and around Brompton Cemetery after the game. Plenty of overtime that day for the boys in blue.

The last big one at home before that was the 3-3 FA Cup game against Tottenham. In the evening parts of the Fulham Road resembled downtown Beriut.
thanks just

 
i wasnt at these 2 matches........i have spoken to many .........i have many views....now i wont the facts...2 matches....last visit of millwall........n the visit of cardiff in the cup.....GENERALLY did we win or lose the aggro
Not quite as old as you guys (no offence) but generally speaking do we "win or lose" against Spurs? I'd love to know out of curiosity.

 
only goin by what ive seen since 67.......ive gotta put spuds slightly ahead....but i have seen us seriously trounce em.....right now i would have to say we are the worst of the london big 4...but i say again ...only wot ive seen

 
The last time we played Milwall was the cup wasn't it? There place we done real well but the replay they ran us ragged.

 
Alot of our boys are probably detered from it due to the threat of jail.

 
The last time we played Milwall was the cup wasn't it? There place we done real well but the replay they ran us ragged.
Back in 95 I think? I was actually at that game and after a few post game bevvies I somehow ended up on the platform at Fulham Broadway later on in the evening standing near a large group of Millwall fans. By that stage the area had been cleared of trouble and people were on their way home so it was pretty quiet. From what I overheard on the platform/ in train the Millwall fans seemed to have been quite impressed by our turnout that day but that was obviously just one group and I have no idea if they were true firm.

I've been living the US since the mid 90's so I don't get to see many games at the Bridge these days. I did hear that there was a lot of mayhem at both the Cardiff and Spuds games mentioned in this thread though. Didn't the Spuds incident take place outside White Horse pub in Parson's Green?

 
Oh what I'd do to get my hands on a spud once again... Maybe someday I will

 
Question: seriously, how does one know if we've "won" or "lost" a tussle? I mean, its not like anyone keeps score, right?

 
Independent observers (aka special branch) usually video events and analyse the tapes and the side with the most arrests wins

 
Who gives a f**k, it's the football that matters not the fighting and insults traded with opposition fans.

 
two mins fifty nine seconds and i think ive seen more 'fighting' in my nine year old sons playground, seems to me like the bloke on the horse 'won'. Very funny vid tho. :laugh2:

 
two mins fifty nine seconds and i think ive seen more 'fighting' in my nine year old sons playground
Got to agree, it's nothing like the old days.

On the subject of which mob's got the upper hand over the years between Chelsea and Tottenham, I've got to say that in my experience between the late 60's and mid 80's Chelsea were by far the more dominant mob of the two. In the 25 years since then I've lost touch with that side of things, so can't really comment.

 
two mins fifty nine seconds and i think ive seen more 'fighting' in my nine year old sons playground, seems to me like the bloke on the horse 'won'. Very funny vid tho. :laugh2:
Exactly, and about 50 people on there are in prison now! unbelievable.

 
Surely you can't go down for jumping up n down whilst waving your arms in the air dressed wearing dodgy designer clothes !

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top