Could be nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Proud

In the Ressies
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Could be nothing but did anybody see how fast Sheva left the pitch today?

After the final whsitle he swapped shirts with i don't know who, applauded the MH stand for their relentless support and sprinted for the tunnel.

Apparently body language is 80% of communication and it looked like, after the game, he knew his time at Chelsea is coming to an end.

Could be nothing but it's just an observation i made.

Maybe he has a meeting in Italy he cant be late for. Only time will tell.

 
blahblah.gif


I also saw Cech wearing a skull cap, is he about to join rugby?

Frank scored a hat trick, will he be a striker now?

I saw Loud and Proud make a post with an obvious attempt to stir, is he being a pillock?

I'd say only time will tell, but I think we already know.

Maybe he needed to pee.

 
Thats a bit like the Frankie and Ronaldinho talk after last years champions league leg. What has happened ? Frankie is still a blue

 
Ben Sahar, Sahar.

What ever will be will be,

were going to Wemberly,

Ben Sahar, Sahar.

Shevchinky who?

 
If form is temporary.........................................

How bloody long is temporary?????

actions1.gif
actions1.gif


 
If form is temporary.........................................How bloody long is temporary?????

actions1.gif
actions1.gif
Temporary denotes a finite period of time, with a defined beginning and an end
icon_wink.gif
(wikipedia....he he)

But I hear ya, I would have bet my life savings on Shevchenko being a success here, I'm just glad I didn't go with that thought :?

 
::BLAH BLAH:: I also saw Cech wearing a skull cap, is he about to join rugby?

Frank scored a hat trick, will he be a striker now?

I saw Loud and Proud make a post with an obvious attempt to stir, is he being a pillock?

I'd say only time will tell, but I think we already know.

Maybe he needed to pee.
How is that an attempt to stir? I just made an observation, thats all.

Give yourself a pat on the back for trying to make me look like a tw*t though.

 
Gutted for Sheva but still believe, he missed a chance and he won a penalty, never saw much else good or bad from him, the macclesfield game looked like one where he could fill his boots but he would have still needed the ball in a dangerous position more than twice to do it.

yes he's out of form, yes he's out of luck but still I think he will come good.

look at Larson for Man U today, he had a good game, he scored and he's 35.

I think Sheva has proved what he is capable of and we just need things to happen for him.

I know people will say he's had long enough but I dont think he has had long enough with the team playing to his strengths...ball in the box to his feet, crosses, through balls, passes to him when he makes the run?

call me a dreamer but I still believe.
icon_wink.gif


 
Gutted for Sheva but still believe, he missed a chance and he won a penalty, never saw much else good or bad from him, the macclesfield game looked like one where he could fill his boots but he would have still needed the ball in a dangerous position more than twice to do it.yes he's out of form, yes he's out of luck but still I think he will come good.

look at Larson for Man U today, he had a good game, he scored and he's 35.

I think Sheva has proved what he is capable of and we just need things to happen for him.

I know people will say he's had long enough but I dont think he has had long enough with the team playing to his strengths...ball in the box to his feet, crosses, through balls, passes to him when he makes the run?

call me a dreamer but I still believe.
icon_wink.gif
Me two, the Sheva of old shall one day return, and me and chippy will say.....told ya so
biggrin.gif


 
Give yourself a pat on the back for trying to make me look like a tw*t though.
Okay, I'm just getting a bit sick and tired of everyone over analysising every little insignificant half a mili-second event/occurrence/look etc done/given.

Nothing against you personally though, honestly. I apologise.

 
I'm just getting a bit sick and tired of everyone over analysising every little insignificant half a mili-second event/occurrence/look etc done/given.Nothing against you personally though, honestly. I apologise.
Fair enough mate

 
Dunno about that one Loud, maybe he was just wanting to get into the shower and out of the rain! Sh*t, if we got rid of him so soon I would be astounded! Not even half a season and we flog him on, after spending 30 million for him, it would be, regardless of the name on the back of the jersey, a terrible peice of business.

I know that sheva is a great striker, I just don't know if he will come good, ever, at Chelsea. But for those of you thinking he is too old, remember Shearer played until he was what 36? we may just get something out of him yet! Maybe

Scott

 
Dunno about that one Loud, maybe he was just wanting to get into the shower and out of the rain! Sh*t, if we got rid of him so soon I would be astounded! Not even half a season and we flog him on, after spending 30 million for him, it would be, regardless of the name on the back of the jersey, a terrible peice of business.Scott
It was just the way he looked at the crowd and then legged it off. I suppose he was probably dissapointed with his performance, yet thankfull for the support he received.

Good point though because it was sh*te weather and i probably would have run off the pitch too.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top