Crystal Palace vs Chelsea (PL) Sunday 25th January 14:00 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,708
Reaction score
20,279
Matchday thread for the Premier League match vs Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.

200.gif


 
Will be interesting to see if Glasner is still manager after his comments yesterday. Palace have been struggling recently, but they still have some quality in the team and it will no doubt be another battle. Hopefully our squad is over the flu bug by next weekend.

 
Palace XI are knackered. Squad isn’t balanced enough to juggle Europe and the league.

3 points a must.

 
Palace XI are knackered. Squad isn’t balanced enough to juggle Europe and the league.

3 points a must.
As Glasner commented they have to fill their bench with youth team players at present. But, unlike us, they don't have any European matches this week since Conference League group stage completed before Christmas.

 
Palace XI are knackered. Squad isn’t balanced enough to juggle Europe and the league.

3 points a must.
However when you do need some relief can usually count on Charity FC.

Eghbali is due another fumble on the line up to. He almost got it wrong today.

 
Oh it would be nice to have better options but with Palmer a doubt and wanting to not see Garmacho or Neto start I would like a 433

Sanchez

James

Acheampong

Chalobah

Hato

Caicedo

Santos

Enzo

Estevao

Joao Pedro

Gittens

 
Theyve sold their best defender, Mateta wants out and their manager is off... Possibly to us in the summer.

We need 3 points and a statement from the players.

 
Oh it would be nice to have better options but with Palmer a doubt and wanting to not see Garmacho or Neto start I would like a 433

Sanchez

James

Acheampong

Chalobah

Hato

Caicedo

Santos

Enzo

Estevao

Joao Pedro

Gittens
I suspect James will be on bench as he featured midweek. Probably Acheampong on the right and Cucu on the left with Chalobah and Badiashile in the middle. You could be right on the rest although I suspect Neto will start

 
I suspect James will be on bench as he featured midweek. Probably Acheampong on the right and Cucu on the left with Chalobah and Badiashile in the middle. You could be right on the rest although I suspect Neto will start
Was not a guess on Eghbalis line up. Was how I would go to avoid Neto and Garnacho starting

 
Was not a guess on Eghbalis line up. Was how I would go to avoid Neto and Garnacho starting
Yes. We all know that Eghbali will pick his usual suspects. I like your lineup better.

 
United to beat Arsenal or at least hold them to a draw, so definitely need to win this. I just don’t want to see Utd or Liverpool finish ahead of us or it will be another horrible season. Go on Liam be bold and show us you’ve got some balls and pick a side without the usual suspects.

 
West Ham well en route to their second straight win, and Forest will be looking nervously over their shoulder now.

Who have this resurgent West Ham got next ? Why us of course ... LOL

 
After the success of last season Palace fans have seen their best players sold and the manager announcing halfway through the season that he's off too.

Must be gutting for them. Surely we win against a demoralised team?

1-3 Chelsea win.

 
A win tomorrow gets us back into the Top 4 then LOL, and we'll stay there if Arsenal win or draw at home vs United.

What a strange season this is LOL

 
Some reports that Disasi will feature for us tomorrow. Presumably Eghbali pick to get him in the shop window if so?

 
Back
Top