Database Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyN

An Untouchable
Messages
9,545
Reaction score
443
I've got a mailing list of about 200 people on Microsoft Access.

I have their e-mails in a field. I basically want to send them all the same email so I don't have to do it individually cause that would take all day.

Need a fast response if possible. Thank you!

 
Not sure on MS Access, havent used it in over 10 years.

A quick alternative would be to send it to yourself and BCC all the other people in the email.

 
tumblr_lo7vqn9AQh1qkwc9zo1_500.gif


 
Computer is wrong.  Mail merge is a standard function in Access and Word.  Open your database, hit F1 and type in Mail Merge. About the third or fourth item displayed is Exporting addresses to Word.  Follow that and you won't go far wrong

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top