David Gilmour Live In Gdańsk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,150
Reaction score
8,758
Given it a listen to yet Loz?

Keep seeing the ad's on TV for it, and see it's also a DVD Set and on Vinyl.

Looks like the album is doing well, and there is a lot more Pink Floyd songs on there that what was on the BBC concert of it.

 
I have and it is superb.

 
ooh la la! I may do tricks down the docks to save up for that!

 
ooh la la! I may do tricks down the docks to save up for that!
There are eight different versions of this, from box standard CDs to gold encrusted, platinum DVDs with a year's subscription to a whore of your choosing. I really like Gilmour but he is milking this f**ker big time, especially considering the background to the concert.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top