Death Predictor

Status
Not open for further replies.
At age 68 too many imitation cheese based snack foods leads to a dietary condition which causes your life to end.

bo**ocks. I don't even eat cheese or snacks.

 
At age 40 you will have a heart attack while eating a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style.

Thank you very much, you've been a lovely audience you really have...anyone gots a burger, I haven't eaten in fiiiiiivvveeeee minutes.

 
At age 40 you will have a heart attack while eating a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style.Thank you very much, you've been a lovely audience you really have...anyone gots a burger, I haven't eaten in fiiiiiivvveeeee minutes.
I haven't got a burger but I do have something meaty and two buns to share with you
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
At age 71 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.
139.gif
139.gif


 
At age 90 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.

Christ, another 40 bleedin' years following Chelsea!
icon_lol.gif


 
Phil: At age 96 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

Wow, that sounds great!

 
What it said when I had been honest: At age 55 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Spain.

But being anti-social is definitely the best option: At age 82 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

 
Just by getting rid of my dog I get to live an extra 39 years.

Where's that mutt.
1064.gif


 
"At age 70 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose."

oh goody.

 
At age 80 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

The Doherty similarities continue.

Some party though gullit4!!

 
"At age 67 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus. "

Scott.gif
Scott.gif
Scott.gif
Scott.gif
1064.gif


 
WTF!?
icon_eek.gif


You all get cool deaths such as dying in Interplanetary wars, blown up by pyrotechnics or heroine overdose.

Me and Loz dies from eating goddam snacks!
rant.gif


 
Aged 36, I die of getting involved in fisticuffs with a giant monkey.

Brilliant, fisticuffs with a giant monkey. I can't wait.

Just for the record, my wife had a baby girl on 29th December, we called her Violet Marie and she's gorgeous. Coming 3 days before my sons birthday though makes for a very expensive time of year.

 
Congratulations to the family Barn.

We know that December feeling. Mini Loz is on December 15th and I am on the 21st.

 
At age 45 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.
icon_confused.gif
139.gif


 
Aged 36, I die of getting involved in fisticuffs with a giant monkey.Brilliant, fisticuffs with a giant monkey. I can't wait.

Just for the record, my wife had a baby girl on 29th December, we called her Violet Marie and she's gorgeous. Coming 3 days before my sons birthday though makes for a very expensive time of year.
cingrats mate, guess at least you only have to save everything for one time in the year

 
At age 48 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries

I feel I amy be responsible for the terminator, sarah connor is on her way to kill me now, so this may change...my death, that is

 
it seems as i have won the blue ribbon baby! get a load of this:

"Mackenzie: At age 29 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!".......only 10 years left...damn, all i want to see is the chels win the champions league before then!!!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top