Deleted threads...

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,696
Reaction score
11,405
WHo keeps deleted these threads?

That's the match day one and the Fine one now...

 
They've been merged into an overall thread about the hateful rat scumbag

 
Than you Zola and Zeta. Mods... I know you're busy but is there any way we can be told where threads have been moved to as I thought I'd done something wrong and was all ready to apologise and donate 2 weeks wages to the charity of Suarez's choice... :wink:

Thanks! :smile:

 
Zola is quite right.  I've been rationalising the number of threads on similar topics.  It is no reflection on the individuals who have posted so don't take it personally.

 
Yes lads, if we all work together we can make this thread reach much loftier post totals

TO VICTORY!!!

 
Clearly we need to axe Loz and replace him with an £18m Italian youngster called Lorenzo

 
Zola is quite right.  I've been rationalising the number of threads on similar topics.  It is no reflection on the individuals who have posted so don't take it personally.
Any idea if we're going to get the Liverpool match thread back (with the banned poster's comments removed obviously)

 
Is the removal of the banner for Mod's Aimi a mistake too?  Or did you feel it had been there long enough?

 
I am looking into the issue with the Aimi banner. The settings are all fine and there is no reason for it not to show. Possibly a bug in the system.

 
Just to let folk now that Mod removed the banner as he feels it has served the purpose he had wished for. He will still be updating the blogs on the site that he set up as time goes by.

 
Thanks for the update Loz - Mod's wishes must come first and foremost

 
Back
Top