chelseabootboy "26" Messages 1,684 Reaction score 99 Apr 30, 2010 #2 the fella put in as chairman is a season ticket holder in harding lower, lmao.....
bluegraham First Team Regular Messages 6,667 Reaction score 694 May 1, 2010 #3 He wont be at the match tomoro incase he shows emotion towards chelsea that much piss liverpool fans off lol.
He wont be at the match tomoro incase he shows emotion towards chelsea that much piss liverpool fans off lol.
Alex First Team Squad Messages 1,315 Reaction score 1 May 1, 2010 #4 That is great. I wish i knew more liverpool fans at times
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,393 Reaction score 23,325 May 2, 2010 #5 bluegraham said: He wont be at the match tomoro incase he shows emotion towards chelsea that much piss liverpool fans off lol. Click to expand... I like this man, I like him a lot.
bluegraham said: He wont be at the match tomoro incase he shows emotion towards chelsea that much piss liverpool fans off lol. Click to expand... I like this man, I like him a lot.