Djurgarden vs Chelsea (ECL) Thurs 1st May 25 20:00 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,694
Reaction score
20,269
Match day thread for the first leg of the conference league semi final at the 3Arena.

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jorgensen​
Acheampong Tosin Badiashile​
James KDH​
Sancho Palmer Nkunku Noni​
George​
 
Jorgensen​
Acheampong Tosin Badiashile​
James KDH​
Sancho Palmer Nkunku Noni​
George​
Team up Two players that don't give a toss in the 10s?

Even more dull Maresca ball.

 
Sconnies line up will be closer to what Maresca does (Jackson likely starts imo).

I'd rather we play Chalobah over James in midfield to rest Caicedo and Enzo.

Jorgensen

Acheampong

Tosin

Badiashile

Cucurella

Chalobah

KDH

George

Sancho

Noni

Neto

 
Team up Two players that don't give a toss in the 10s?

Even more dull Maresca ball.
I’d play Amagou or w/e his name is but I reckon Maresca does the same thing as last time.

 
I’d play Amagou or w/e his name is but I reckon Maresca does the same thing as last time.
Agree with you, on both counts, baring I reckon he starts Nico.

 
Oh damn comedy festival in wales for this too!

(Taskmaster is back at 21:00 on c4 too for anyone seeking actual enjoyment)

 
JUST HEARD ON TALKSPORT THAT THIS GAME IS ON AN ARTIFICIAL PITCH, AARON LENNON WAS SAYING ITS HELL FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS AFTER PLAYING, SO FOR THAT REASON WE NEED TO LEAVE OUT OUR MAIN PLAYERS

JORGENSEN

ARCHEAMPONG, TOSIN,BADIASHILLE, JAMES

KDH ?

NKUNKU

NONI GEORGE SANCHO

JAMES HAS TO PLAY, IF WE WANT TO LEAVE OUT CUCURELLA, DONT WANT TO RISK ANY OF CAICEDO, ENZO, LAVIA or PALMER

 
JUST HEARD ON TALKSPORT THAT THIS GAME IS ON AN ARTIFICIAL PITCH, AARON LENNON WAS SAYING ITS HELL FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS AFTER PLAYING, SO FOR THAT REASON WE NEED TO LEAVE OUT OUR MAIN PLAYERS

JORGENSEN

ARCHEAMPONG, TOSIN,BADIASHILLE, JAMES

KDH ?

NKUNKU

NONI GEORGE SANCHO

JAMES HAS TO PLAY, IF WE WANT TO LEAVE OUT CUCURELLA, DONT WANT TO RISK ANY OF CAICEDO, ENZO, LAVIA or PALMER
You could play Samuel-Smith to leave Reece out.

 
Not in the squad or Nkunku, please dont risk Cucurella, Cacideo, Lavia or Palmer
Ok then:

Bergstrom

Acheampong

Tosin

Badiashile

Gusto

Amogou

KDH

George

Sancho

Neto

Mheuka

 
If he plays Lavia on that artificial pitch there needs to be riots.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Jorgensen

Chalo Tosin Baddy Malo

Kiernan Enzo

Neto George Sancho

 
Okay, so I need someone to explain this to me. I don't understand the furore around a one off game on an artificial pitch.

Not only have all of these players come through their academy systems playing and training in winter weather domes and indoor artificial pitches, they will still be heading inside to train on occasion as first team players when the weather dictates, even now.

Where we are at now, all of these players have experience on Astro from 3G upwards and the outside artificial pitches in these regions are not the old sand astro. Yes it might be a little different than normal and their ankles might ache a little being unaccustomed to the give in the surface but us sending out the under 18s for fear of muscle fatigue or injury for first teamers is a bit of a stretch isn't it.

What am I missing here guys?

 
Okay, so I need someone to explain this to me. I don't understand the furore around a one off game on an artificial pitch.

Not only have all of these players come through their academy systems playing and training in winter weather domes and indoor artificial pitches, they will still be heading inside to train on occasion as first team players when the weather dictates, even now.

Where we are at now, all of these players have experience on Astro from 3G upwards and the outside artificial pitches in these regions are not the old sand astro. Yes it might be a little different than normal and their ankles might ache a little being unaccustomed to the give in the surface but us sending out the under 18s for fear of muscle fatigue or injury for first teamers is a bit of a stretch isn't it.

What am I missing here guys?
Ask CHO and RLC.

 
Back
Top