EdinburghBlue
An Untouchable
- Messages
- 10,855
- Reaction score
- 5,369
I noticed we don't have a thread for this but I'm absolutely buzzing to see what comes out of this, the rumours I've been reading think it's going to be something special. Apparently Microsoft are pulling out all the stops to try and catch Sony in Worldwide sales, so some of the games I've heard about being announced or getting more details on are:
- FIFA 16
- CoD: Black Ops 3
- rise of the tomb raider
- fallout 4
- a new rockstar game heavily rumoured to be 'red dead revolution'
- Datk Souls 3
- halo 5
- possibly a new gears of war
- forza 6
- battletoads
- doom 4
- mass effect 4
- mirrors edge 2
- God of war
- uncharted 4
I've probably even missed some but I thought this would give us a good place to discuss it when it starts, some really amazing games potentially going to come out over the next 12 months!
- FIFA 16
- CoD: Black Ops 3
- rise of the tomb raider
- fallout 4
- a new rockstar game heavily rumoured to be 'red dead revolution'
- Datk Souls 3
- halo 5
- possibly a new gears of war
- forza 6
- battletoads
- doom 4
- mass effect 4
- mirrors edge 2
- God of war
- uncharted 4
I've probably even missed some but I thought this would give us a good place to discuss it when it starts, some really amazing games potentially going to come out over the next 12 months!