ForeverCarefree
If she said it's Chelsea or me. Would you miss
- Messages
- 21,634
- Reaction score
- 12,177
How queer.I have a blank rectangle as well, but it has a name on top of it. A "blank quote", if you will. That's why I asked...
How queer.I have a blank rectangle as well, but it has a name on top of it. A "blank quote", if you will. That's why I asked...
Probably by putting all the other teams in the Premier League on ignore.Considering the thread you put this in, I'm thinking you have a plan.
What's this epl?next season we will dominate epl ....no doubt
Head up own arse pops to mindHello Moderators
I haven't posted on here much recently, but when I have come back i've noticed a bit of a drop off in the quality of the posts of late.
Now I love a good debate and I don't need to agree with everyone, but I just feel like when people start posting immature crap its a waste of my time to have to read it.
Which is why i'd like to request next to the "like this" button an "ignore this person" button that will hide all posts from that person from you all over the site.
I believe somewhere on the site already there is a "block" button (i'm not sure how to find it) but I can't help but feel the more accessible this is, the less petty time wasting squabbles with break out on here and people who are upset by posts by others can easily block them rather than getting into pointless internet arguments.
I understand the forum software while being quite customizable isn't easily programmed, so I can appreciate if this request is hard or impossible to complete, but if it can be done I think it must save alot of heartache and make your jobs alot easier.
Thanx
-Qaz
I got lost looking for Starbucks. Damn Google maps....Head up own arse pops to mindHello Moderators
I haven't posted on here much recently, but when I have come back i've noticed a bit of a drop off in the quality of the posts of late.
Now I love a good debate and I don't need to agree with everyone, but I just feel like when people start posting immature crap its a waste of my time to have to read it.
Which is why i'd like to request next to the "like this" button an "ignore this person" button that will hide all posts from that person from you all over the site.
I believe somewhere on the site already there is a "block" button (i'm not sure how to find it) but I can't help but feel the more accessible this is, the less petty time wasting squabbles with break out on here and people who are upset by posts by others can easily block them rather than getting into pointless internet arguments.
I understand the forum software while being quite customizable isn't easily programmed, so I can appreciate if this request is hard or impossible to complete, but if it can be done I think it must save alot of heartache and make your jobs alot easier.
Thanx
-Qaz
He came, he saw, then he wandered off.next season we will dominate epl ....no doubt