Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

big blue

An Untouchable
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
5,209
really think he's starting to show his class since around december.

started off well for us but then had a month where form dipped. Now he seems to have gone up a level in recent weeks, and is taking on more and more responsibility.

Classy player who I'm praying doesn't do a robben and head to spain! great goals against villa, stoke, and sparta, and more to come from him I'm sure

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. He's certainly been one of our top 3 players this season imo. Also I think 'his form dropped' line is a bit of a myth. I'd say he's exceptionally consistent and I can't recall any bad games he's had for us. I'm a big fan. He has all the tools to step up a level and become an elite player on the Iniesta/Ozil level.

 
My mate asked me at the start of the season what do I think of hazard and I said I reckon he could be one of our best ever if he stayed here 10 years. What a player.

 
My mate asked me at the start of the season what do I think of hazard and I said I reckon he could be one of our best ever if he stayed here 10 years. What a player.
I think next season he will go up a level like Mata did this season, Hazard oozes class.

 
For me, of all the 'new' young lads we have he is the signing that could really be 'the one'.

I genuinely believe he could be our Ronaldo/Messi.

He has it all, Strength, pace, skill, eye for goal, consistency, and the thing that separates him from the norm.. A perpencity for the spectacular. 

He's already used to being under pressure (since being voted young player of the year in France twice 16/17 then player of the year TWICE!! 18/19 before moving to us)

I would go as far to say IMO he is the brightest prospect at the club in a very long time, he just has the 'something'

How many players are there that could have come on and done whet he did on Weds?, he just slots straight into the game even when bought on as a sub (and that wasn't the first time he's made an impression coming on late).

I've watched this lad for 5 yrs now, he's never looked out of his depth (even at 16 playing in the top division in France) and he is very, very, special.

 
For me, of all the 'new' young lads we have he is the signing that could really be 'tihe one'.

I genuinely believe he could be our Ronaldo/Messi.

He has it all, Strength, pace, skill, eye for goal, consistency, and the thing that separates him from the norm.. A perpencity for the spectacular.

He's already used to being under pressure (since being voted young player of the year in France twice 16/17 then player of the year TWICE!! 18/19 before moving to us)

I would go as far to say IMO he is the brightest prospect at the club in a very long time, he just has the 'something'

How many players are there that could have come on and done whet he did on Weds?, he just slots straight into the game even when bought on as a sub (and that wasn't the first time he's made an impression coming on late).

I've watched this lad for 5 yrs now, he's never looked out of his depth (even at 16 playing in the top division in France) and he is very, very, special.
Yeah bang on. Are you still in champions league mode? Ha ha

 
Hope he stays for at least another 5 years. He deserves an appreciation thread just for that Europa League goal! 

 
Great signing and...

When one considers that we get his little brudda back from loan next season, whom Eden himself says is far better than himself... Me Gusta...

 
For me, of all the 'new' young lads we have he is the signing that could really be 'the one'.

I genuinely believe he could be our Ronaldo/Messi.

He has it all, Strength, pace, skill, eye for goal, consistency, and the thing that separates him from the norm.. A perpencity for the spectacular. 

He's already used to being under pressure (since being voted young player of the year in France twice 16/17 then player of the year TWICE!! 18/19 before moving to us)

I would go as far to say IMO he is the brightest prospect at the club in a very long time, he just has the 'something'

How many players are there that could have come on and done whet he did on Weds?, he just slots straight into the game even when bought on as a sub (and that wasn't the first time he's made an impression coming on late).

I've watched this lad for 5 yrs now, he's never looked out of his depth (even at 16 playing in the top division in France) and he is very, very, special.
I've also been impressed that, unlike many players of his ilk, he's tough and doesn't become a passenger when the opposition try to kick him out of the game.

 
Lot of people here in this forum were talking that his complicated personality would be a problem and he is a troublemaker. I didn't buy it. Look what an absolute professional he's been. No stories off the field, only positive stories from on field performances.

He is not diving or exaggerate falling or anything in that category.

We had no one close to his ability last season in terms of going past people or someone who has such a silky first touch. It is better than Mata's.

 
Eden is by far one of the best players I've ever seen for his position he's got it all eye for goal excellent passing and most of all not scared and does successfully take on other defences he will only get better and I can certainly see another ronaldo if not better

 
For me, of all the 'new' young lads we have he is the signing that could really be 'the one'.

I genuinely believe he could be our Ronaldo/Messi.

He has it all, Strength, pace, skill, eye for goal, consistency, and the thing that separates him from the norm.. A perpencity for the spectacular. 

He's already used to being under pressure (since being voted young player of the year in France twice 16/17 then player of the year TWICE!! 18/19 before moving to us)

I would go as far to say IMO he is the brightest prospect at the club in a very long time, he just has the 'something'

How many players are there that could have come on and done whet he did on Weds?, he just slots straight into the game even when bought on as a sub (and that wasn't the first time he's made an impression coming on late).

I've watched this lad for 5 yrs now, he's never looked out of his depth (even at 16 playing in the top division in France) and he is very, very, special.
Totally agree, he just has something about him and he genuinely loves playing.  I don't know why but I think he'd also be great fun to go and have a pint with?

I've also been impressed that, unlike many players of his ilk, he's tough and doesn't become a passenger when the opposition try to kick him out of the game.

I've said this before, but I think it was pricks like Tony Gale etc that started saying he was a bit of a diver, or words to that effect, when we were denied a couple of penalties under RDM.  He is kicked off the pitch nearly every match, he was the "most fouled" player in France the last season he was there, and this season he looks to be up there in the Prem.  He is constantly niggled, and to be fair when you see him in person he niggles back just as good.

I love this little player.  I can't describe what it is, but as we've stated he just has something.

Right now I think Mata is a better all round player, and i love Mata as a player too.  But Eden looks to be the player that I think will become a bit of a cult hero.  I just hope we can keep him for several seasons.  If he continues the way he is, then I think Spain will come knocking.

 
I think he in one of the most exciting players weve had in a chelsea shirt. I look forward to seeing him play probably more than anyone else at the moment.

 
I've also been impressed that, unlike many players of his ilk, he's tough and doesn't become a passenger when the opposition try to kick him out of the game.
I think this is one of the things that can make him 'one of the greatest'. Like Messi/Ronaldo style

 
The amount of free kicks he wins is amazing must have one of the highest number of free kicks won in the league maybe even europe!

 
Back
Top