Mazacar84
In the Ressies
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 10
Oi, it's me!
A life long Chelsea supporter originally from Dover, England now living in Canada.
Occupation : Military
Name: Martin
Age: 28
Loves: Chelsea F.C.
Hates: Everyone else
I've been watching this forum for a long time and reading your comments and insights on all things Chelsea. Haven't seen any other Chelsea fan-site that comes close to this, so naturally I want to get on board. Look forward to contributing to this site.
Cheers,
Martin
KTBFFH!
A life long Chelsea supporter originally from Dover, England now living in Canada.
Occupation : Military
Name: Martin
Age: 28
Loves: Chelsea F.C.
Hates: Everyone else
I've been watching this forum for a long time and reading your comments and insights on all things Chelsea. Haven't seen any other Chelsea fan-site that comes close to this, so naturally I want to get on board. Look forward to contributing to this site.
Cheers,
Martin
KTBFFH!