Elye Wahi

Now who the hell is he?!

This is getting out of control FFS
Oh come Val, catch up would you. You know how important it is to know every ‘generational talent’ that’s floating about untapped in these minor leagues. 
You’re letting us oldies down with your lack of knowledge. Embarrassing. 😡

 
I know nothing much about the player. But I would want some clarification.

Anyone read his wikipedia page?

In November 2021, it was revealed by investigative reporter Romain Molina that Wahi had been expelled from Caen's youth academy for allegedly pressuring school students to masturbate in front of him in the bathrooms.

[SIZE=18pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elye_Wahi [/SIZE]

 
I know nothing much about the player. But I would want some clarification.

Anyone read his wikipedia page?

In November 2021, it was revealed by investigative reporter Romain Molina that Wahi had been expelled from Caen's youth academy for allegedly pressuring school students to masturbate in front of him in the bathrooms.

[SIZE=18pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elye_Wahi [/SIZE]
I think.the might be more suited to Spuds rather than us..🙂 

 
If Cherki allegedly had a bad attitude, why on earth are we after this lad then? I'd like some assurance the club did their due diligence on this lad. 

 
If Cherki allegedly had a bad attitude, why on earth are we after this lad then? I'd like some assurance the club did their due diligence on this lad. 
Don’t understand why we’d go near anyone like this.  If we’re buying complete knob heads might as well sign Mason Greenwood, at least he’s a talent that’s got premier league experience. 

 
Oh come Val, catch up would you. You know how important it is to know every ‘generational talent’ that’s floating about untapped in these minor leagues. 
You’re letting us oldies down with your lack of knowledge. Embarrassing. 😡
But we're not buying generational talents, we're buying the entire generation!

And I'm only ever so slightly a bit old 😤. But nevertheless embarrassing, yeah 😒

 
I know nothing much about the player. But I would want some clarification.

Anyone read his wikipedia page?

In November 2021, it was revealed by investigative reporter Romain Molina that Wahi had been expelled from Caen's youth academy for allegedly pressuring school students to masturbate in front of him in the bathrooms.

[SIZE=18pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elye_Wahi [/SIZE]
Is that frowned upon? Wish I would have known.....

 
I know nothing much about the player. But I would want some clarification.

Anyone read his wikipedia page?

In November 2021, it was revealed by investigative reporter Romain Molina that Wahi had been expelled from Caen's youth academy for allegedly pressuring school students to masturbate in front of him in the bathrooms.

[SIZE=18pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elye_Wahi [/SIZE]
shows he is driven and has leadership qualities 

 
Chelsea have reportedly revived their interest in 21-year-old French striker Elye Wahi, submitting an enquiry to sign him from RC Lens.

 
Isn't he allegedly a kiddy fiddler?
Yes, according to his wikipedia page.

in October 2021, a 22-year old woman filed a legal complaint against Wahi for violence that resulted in her being incapable to work. She claimed that he had punched her in the nose during an evening out at the L'Entrepôt nightclub in Lattes, Hérault, on the night of 12–13 September a month earlier.

In November 2021, investigative reporter Romain Molina revealed an allegation that Wahi had been expelled from Caen's youth academy for pressuring secondary school students to masturbate in front of him in the bathrooms

 
Remember when we used to be linked every summer with the top names in the game. Now they are all nobodies. FS how we have fallen.

 
Back
Top