Emanuel Emegha

Thought that Strasbourg was in Germany. This before he joined.

I get that there is as little sensitivity ("nobody mention the war") but being geographically and educationally limited. What utter....



It wouldn't surprise me if half of the BlueCo board were searching here for the football stadium when they bought it.

favicon.ico
Strasburg · Pennsylvania 17579
AG0ilSxCHR2Rn8zC-JnoIqo306tgvykVs4JRogZ1PBso3lntPRnOCS--i7SEbLOmTQJ6NbgO6PG-ewdGN8B5NEVyhTAG9pluWJ_Kd2f2M-MuGNHNnI6Z6_u6LMUZ_DrIzPtdxZTtF1_s=w900-h900-p-k-no
Strasburg · Pennsylvania 17579Pennsylvania 17579

 
At least the history of Strasbourg and the Elzas does seem to have rung a bell for Emegha 😁

 
I wonder if there's a possibility of us bringing him here in January. The fans have turned on him due to the Chelsea move and now he's been suspended.

 
I wonder if there's a possibility of us bringing him here in January. The fans have turned on him due to the Chelsea move and now he's been suspended.
At this point I think it might be even worth paying any penalty to get him here early, we are desperate enough.

 
I like Emegha. He's very good on the ball, a good creator and target player and works hard off it.

His two best attributes (running at defenders, and lightning speed) are of no use in Maresca's system.

 
I like Emegha. He's very good on the ball, a good creator and target player and works hard off it.

His two best attributes (running at defenders, and lightning speed) are of no use in Maresca's system.
Can we get him loan.. we are dire upfront can’t be worse than Delap..

 
Can we get him loan.. we are dire upfront can’t be worse than Delap..
I thought we owned him anyway. Don't we have to move someone on before we bring anyone else in and doesn't the leaver have to be from our A list. I think it's more likely that Jackson will be brought back tbh.

 
I thought we owned him anyway. Don't we have to move someone on before we bring anyone else in and doesn't the leaver have to be from our A list. I think it's more likely that Jackson will be brought back tbh.
He was signed a few months ago and is due to join at the end of the season.

 
Is there anyway as part of the Rosenior ‘compensation’ we can cancel this transfer? Anyway at all? Please?

 
Is there anyway as part of the Rosenior ‘compensation’ we can cancel this transfer? Anyway at all? Please?
He fell out with Rosenior at Strasbourg so the signs ain’t good.

 
It's not inconceivable that Blue Co. will want Emegha integrated into the squad. Rosenior therefore may be instructed to do so and face the prospect of bending to a player who has disrespected him. 😂 Haha. If he performs his allotted tasks well maybe they will let him snub Emegha in the summer. What a circus.

 
My biggest hope with this transfer is he was bought purely due to the interest around him and we’ll quickly ‘flip’ him without ever having to go through the rigmarole of his subpar performances for half a season before being loaned to the arse end of the world.

 
Back
Top