Emile Smith Rowe.

19seventyone

First Team Squad
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
1,562
Multiple press reports we are possibly in for him.

Hes got something about him I reckon. 

 
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
Behind the pecking order of Odegaard, Havertz, and Vieira and costs £43million. 

Yeah. Pass. 
Ditto. The same reports have Chelsea also considering Raphinha and Ferran Torres. Silly season getting sillier.

 
So long as we're not in for Richarlatan. Three major reasons.

1.Tottenham have finally sussed that he is complete sh*te.

2. He is a right moody git.

3. He has a comedy nose.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I get the fact he’s not getting games but Arteta not rating him isn’t the be all and end all. He swapped Tierney for Zinchenko at left back which baffles me. Zinchenko is a centre mid. He’s so poor at left back.

He also signed Havertz in a similar role that Smith Rowe plays. I’d honestly have him before Havertz 

Wasnt Smith Rowe a Chelsea youth?

 
So long as we're not in for Richarlatan. Four major reasons.

1.Tottenham have finally sussed that he is complete sh*te.

2. He is a right moody git.

3. He has a comedy nose.
Come on @just don't leave us hanging. What's reason four? He's now tainted with spudness perhaps?

 
I get the fact he’s not getting games but Arteta not rating him isn’t the be all and end all. He swapped Tierney for Zinchenko at left back which baffles me. Zinchenko is a centre mid. He’s so poor at left back.

He also signed Havertz in a similar role that Smith Rowe plays. I’d honestly have him before Havertz 

Wasnt Smith Rowe a Chelsea youth?
Smith Rowe is definitely better than Viera. Not sure why he's not been playing.

 
He was one of Arsenal's top scorers in 2021/22 season but last season he lost his place to Martinelli I think. Seems to be out of favour there.

 
He is a decent player but no chance as Arsenal will look to get most of the Havertz money back 

 
He lost his place following his long injury. Maybe he hasn’t come back the same player? 
I thought he was class two seasons ago. Better goal threat than Mount

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the new signing is going to be largely underwhelming whoever he is.

Pretty clear we're merely looking for a placeholder till Christo returns who will then serve as medium/long term depth across the front line.

 
Back
Top