Etta James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim W

Go ahead and play for keeps
Messages
5,206
Reaction score
240
Saddened to hear dear Etta has joined the "Super Group in the Sky". Probably not too many on here have heard her sing, well worth a look on Spotify if you like soul/R&B. (I mean the real R&B not the sh*t they try to pass off as R&B nowadays)

 
RIP, but what a voice she had. During an era where it was really difficult to stand out due to the sheer quality of singers, she was head and shoulders above almost every other.

 
Ashamed to say I only know 6-8 of her songs - it's taken her passing for me to download an album and I must say - magnificent.

They just don't make them like that anymore. Rest in Peace.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top