Euro 2016 Qualifiers

Lewandowski just cant stop can he??? Come on Ireland!!
In fairness, he should have had his scuba gear on for the match, I counted 8 blatant dives, and another load of whinging and pointing at his wrist with 5 minutes to go. It'd be nice if great players like him set a better example on how to conduct yourself on the pitch. Neverthess, Come on you boys in green, i'm just hoping for a favourable playoff draw.

 
A close fight for the playoff place in the Netherlands's group. It really could go either way.

Blind to go if all goes wrong?

 
In fairness, he should have had his scuba gear on for the match, I counted 8 blatant dives, and another load of whinging and pointing at his wrist with 5 minutes to go. It'd be nice if great players like him set a better example on how to conduct yourself on the pitch. Neverthess, Come on you boys in green, i'm just hoping for a favourable playoff draw.
But at the same time, that penalty should have never been called as it was outside the box and O'Shea can count himself lucky that the ref was not whistling penalties for his antics during corners and free-kicks.

 
Well, yesterday the Poles were a little better. Now Ireland team must do it best in the playoffs.

 
Last chance for the Netherlands to qualify for the play-offs. Oranje play the Czech Republic. I'm counting on agent Cech to stop the orange madness.

 
1-0 to the Czechs. Turkey and Iceland are drawing 0-0 so far, the Turks needing 1 point to pip the Netherlands to the play-off spot, whatever the Dutch result.

 
2-0 Czech Republic, who play effectively without being impressive. I'm not convinced they will go far at the Euros.

 
I've heard some news that Russia's players were celebrating their win all together in night club, but they were totally drunk and showed unprofessional actions and bad example to the football. Is that right?

 
Cracking header from Van Persie. Pity it was the wrong goal.

 
Wahey qualifying is over and we're bloody through.

I think the Goalie pulling his hammy with the last action of the game is the most Andorra thing that has ever happened.

 
Absolute scenes for Turkey - 90th minute freekick (reminded me of Becks vs. Greece), and then the news filters through after the match that results went their way and they're through. 

 
Absolute scenes for Turkey - 90th minute freekick (reminded me of Becks vs. Greece), and then the news filters through after the match that results went their way and they're through. 
Should have bet on it. I was sure that Hungary won't get the automatic qualification, so typical.

 
Yeah, they've been singing that 'you know what you are' tune about him a lot, I just can't make out exactly what they're singing. I couldn't give a rats arse about England's national football team, but I know a lot of Chelsea fans are keen followers of it. I just wonder what Chelsea fans in Spain tonight make of being surrounded by people jeering and chanting abuse at one of our players? I know that my blood would be boiling.

 
Back
Top