just
Legend
- Messages
- 14,802
- Reaction score
- 15,118
It happened Just. 2-0. Blimey.VAR looking at penalty. For England. In Italy.
Not gonna happen.
It happened Just. 2-0. Blimey.VAR looking at penalty. For England. In Italy.
Not gonna happen.
The Auzzuri football forums must be on fire. @TimesUpMancini must be having a field day.It happened Just. 2-0. Blimey.
Perhaps they'll start a poll.The Auzzuri football forums must be on fire. @TimesUpMancini must be having a field day.
Refs got to sleep in Naples tonight.How was that not a Yellow card for the foul on Saka?
I'll bet you the Brazilian wont score for Italy.The Irishman scores for England the Argentinian scores for Italy.
He's just been booked.I'll bet you the Brazilian wont score for Italy.
And miles, miles better than Kalvin-Phillips who really isn't all that.I'm no Rice fan but he's head and shoulders better than Jorginho when your back is against the wall.