Extremely slow at times

RMH

First Team Regular
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
5,716
Hi, some times the site takes minutes to load, minutes for full screen ads to close, and to submit posts. I’ve noticed that this happens mostly during games. I guess that the negativity of many posters must be affecting the willingness of the forum to open up or let people post, but it’s only started to happen regularly this season. I’m using an iPad tonight, but it’s also happened on my lap top. Is there anything that can be done?

 
It’s BlueCo flooding the forum when things go bad. It happened every-time Brentford scored tonight.

 
  • Nice One
Reactions: RMH
Hi, some times the site takes minutes to load, minutes for full screen ads to close, and to submit posts. I’ve noticed that this happens mostly during games. I guess that the negativity of many posters must be affecting the willingness of the forum to open up or let people post, but it’s only started to happen regularly this season. I’m using an iPad tonight, but it’s also happened on my lap top. Is there anything that can be done?
It’s happening a lot on match day threads recently. Server probably overloading. Match day brings out the dickheads en masse.

 
It should be sorted now, maybe! I think I've found the problem, though it's a wait now until the next matchday to find out.
A dickheads filter. Simple.

 
Made some changes, it's flying now!

200.gif


 
I thought this was going to be about Jorginho, then I saw the "at times" part and knew it wasnt, as he was at all times...

 
Back
Top