- Messages
- 19,150
- Reaction score
- 8,758
Don't you just hate those emails that say 'send on' and all that and it ends up just being a big email chain letter full of nonsense.
This is actually different and is really a threat to your login details as I was sent the email direct.
This is the messge:
The thing now these messages are going out to people, Facebook will now become more like a spam site like Myspace is!
If you know people using Facebook, send them it on. It's not a sh*tty email chain as I actually got the message myself (to an email that I don't even have a facebook account on
)
This is actually different and is really a threat to your login details as I was sent the email direct.
This is the messge:
You then click the link in the message which looks like a facebook login, which isn't, it's a phishing attempt for your details. Once you login, that's it.. You have handed your facebook account to someone else who will no doubt whizz through your friends sending them spam that they at the time think come from you!Personal Message To You From your friends at facebook video server:Subject: " Review - My family invite you out for lunch, don't hesitate!"
Read Description for a link to part 1 Original Video added by group member.
You will see a link to Open Your Personal Message Manager.
Selecting this link will take you to the log in page where you can browse new messages.
Proceed to open full message text:
(Removed the URL for posting)
Sincerely, Edith Brandon.
Facebook 2009 Message Center.
The thing now these messages are going out to people, Facebook will now become more like a spam site like Myspace is!
If you know people using Facebook, send them it on. It's not a sh*tty email chain as I actually got the message myself (to an email that I don't even have a facebook account on
)
Last edited by a moderator: