Famous Film Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh*t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
 
Bricktop, from Snatch.

Are we guessing the posts, or just posting famous lines?

 
Bricktop, from Snatch.Are we guessing the posts, or just posting famous lines?
When it started we were just supposed to be posting famous lines. But I think it's better if we guess them - then at least I eventually get to know what they are! I wondered if that last one was from The Butcher Boy. perhaps Coco will let us know.

 
This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.

 
This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.
Is it a Python film or maybe Groundhog day ?

 
This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.
groundhog

mez

 
Girls "what you's talking about?"

Guys, together "Football!"

Guys: "What you talking about?"

Girls, Together "Shopping"

 
'Are you the Judean peoples front ?

'F**K OFF , were the peoples front of Judea'

.

Wealase Woderick ,

''Your all individuals ''...........'.Yes were all individuals '

Crucifixion?

Ah, no. Freedom.

What?

Eh, freedom for me. they said I hadn't done anything, so I can go and live on an island somewhere.

Oh I say, that's very nice. Well, off you go then.

Ok i know its easy but worth a mention on any film forum.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top