FAO MODS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
Unsure were to post this so put it here,please feel free to move accordingly.

Just a thankyou for the respect shown recently concerning my Avatar.

Now thats been changed,business as usual ok
icon_wink.gif


p.s were still 6pts infront
247.gif


Once again Thankyou.

 
Hmm, I thought it was more respect to give you your own avatar, you know, kind of a little gift. Bit of thought goes into these you know!

newbloke.gif


I was a little upset you didn't want to keep this one, so I handed it to another Manure fan, my old mate Shane! Mr. emm you eff off!

I don't want you to take any offence to your avatars given, if I meant offence it would be much worse.

Remember no matter how many times you add your red avatars, everyone will always remember you by this

Bayouwizards.gif


 
I don't want you to take any offence to your avatars given, if I meant offence it would be much worse.
No offence taken,infact some of them i've
icon_lol.gif
my head off at,especially the Avatar police one.
icon_wink.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top