Farewell Bowie

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,609
One of the greatest ever sadly gone. There are few talents like him and the world is a less creative place without him.

 
Just wrote to the random chat thread. I'm shocked, I did not know he was battling cancer. He will be missed, RIP Bowie.

 
RIP. Another Legend Gone but his music will live on and still bring joy to many.

 
He always came across as such a great guy, what a loss for the music industry today and society in general.

 
There have obviously been loads of Bowie tracks on the radio this morning - and it's just great song after great song.  I was never into his albums (might have to address that) but he never had a dud single.

As has been said, a real legend.  RIP.

 
I have just got home after a ferry crossing from Portsmouth, and switched on the telly to get the news, and heard this.  I couldn't take it in at first.  Unbelievable. I can't find the words to express how aggrieved I am on his behalf!  What a loss to the world.

 
There have obviously been loads of Bowie tracks on the radio this morning - and it's just great song after great song.  I was never into his albums (might have to address that) but he never had a dud single.

As has been said, a real legend.  RIP.

Do you know this one, BQ?  One of my favourites


 
Bloody hell, I was just listening to tracks from his latest album last night and marvelling at how brilliant he is. What a sh*tty way to start the week.

 
A star in every sense, truly unique and one of the finest artists of all time. He certainly made the world, and indeed my life a more interesting place.

He just released a new album too. He was saying goodbye, and we didnt even know it.

RIP Starman

 
How sad, but what an incredible life ! That should be celebrated.  

RIP

 
Back
Top