Creative COW's forums(mostly their Final Cut Pro forums, but some of the other video forums as well)
Empire Magazine's forums
Chelsea Supporters Finland forums
I usually have one or two forums that I read(but don't post) if I want to read more about some subject after I've seen an interesting documentary or read an interesting book or an article. Recently I've been visiting apollohoax.com, which is all about debunking the theories that the moon landings were a hoax. I bumped into some hoax theory video on youtube, so I wanted to read about it a bit more, but I wanted to read more about the science and the technology concerning the flights. The hoax theory video didn't convince me, but it did raise some questions as I didn't know all that much about the subject, so I wanted to read about it. I first found this site called clavius.org and on that site was a link to the apollohoax forums. I haven't been there for a while, but that's my latest "lurk around for a while" site.