FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea (ECL) Thurs 6th March 25 17:45 GMT

What do these f**kwits sporting directors think of our defensive issues? Heard our only clean sheet was against Noah.

Management is clearly an issue but I honestly don’t rate a single defender on our team where I can class as a great defender.

 
What do these f**kwits sporting directors think of our defensive issues? Heard our only clean sheet was against Noah.

Management is clearly an issue but I honestly don’t rate a single defender on our team where I can class as a great defender.
Probably point to the signings of Anselmino and Denner as evidence of how they are improving the backline ...

 
It’s clear very few of this lot is top 4 quality.. from to back- Palmer enzo caicedo and James .. rest all are pretty sh*t to be honest..

 
4cd1772d-493a-47b4-aca6-2ee56a6371b5


 
Good European away result. Only a 1 goal margin but should have enough at the Bridge next week even after the exertions vs 🦊s on the weekend. Never in doubt today really 😅

Ps 🥔 just lost their away leg 🤣

 
Kudos to Barry Ferguson getting the better of Jose Mourinho this evening, to the tune of 3-1 away !

I should have listened to the HT advice to watch that game instead LOL

 
This tournament is ours to lose, we should win this and I really hope that we do so that we can become the only club which has ever won every single European trophy, but I still want that incompetent c**t Maresca gone straight after we win it!...KTBFFH 💙

 
Yet another crime against football. Fcked off with Maresca's death ball. I feel for the 2,500 travelling fans that paid the money to travel to the game and then getting locked in to endure that sh*t.

When will we ever get a manager with enterprising tactics that actually improves players rather than sh*t we've had to endure.

 
This must be one of the shortest match threads we've ever had ?

Pretty damning on the level of entertainment and club/player engagement to be had currently ...

 
Back
Top