Fifa 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubzz 6

Youth Team
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Anyone got it? Thought i'd mention the fact that Chelsea are a 5 star team and Liverpool and Arse are only 4 and a half! The same as the likes of Villa and Everton lol!

 
ive been enjoying the game :fighting0019:

but not much improvement though.

Different versions of covers for FIFA 09 have been unveiled. All covers features Ronaldinho with different players for each region: North America version features Guillermo Ochoa and Maurice Edu, German cover features Kevin Kurányi, Italian cover features Daniele De Rossi, Irish cover features Richard Dunne, French cover features Franck Ribéry, and Karim Benzema, Portuguese cover features Ricardo Quaresma, Spanish cover features Gonzalo Higuaín, Swiss cover features Tranquillo Barnetta and UK and Australian covers feature Wayne Rooney. After the North America cover was already presented, Maurice Edu signed for Scottish team Rangers F.C. and because of that the cover was changed to feature Maurice in a US National Team jersey and Ronaldinho is changed to wearing his Milan jersey, so that a club's jersey was featured.
my current Chelsea First Team:

--------------------------------Cech--------------------------------

----------------------Terry--------------Alex-----------------------

-------------D.Alves---------------------------P.Lahm-------------

--------------------------Essien/Mikel-------------------------------

Joe Cole/Jesus Navas---------------------------------------Messi

--------------------------------Diego-------------------------------

----------------------Benzema-------Aguero----------------------

had 79 million..used 40 for messi & 40 for benzema&aguero

30 million for diego from the sales of lampard,ballack,deco etc..

 
haha not bad! I started off at Porto and won the Portiguese league, now i've moved to Chelsea my team is.. the usual but with Yaya Toure and Messi thrown in!

You don't think it's improved much? I think it has, its quicker and players seem more responsive, i'm more of a PES kid though, can't wait for that to come out!

 
im using PS2 so theres not much improvement execpt for the

completely revamped collision system, which calculates speed, weight and power when the players collide, as each player will have their own individual strength and power statistics depending on their body characteristics.
 
Can't wait to get it! Hopefully I'll get it with an Xbox 360 as I only have a PS2...

It does look awesome. I've seen a few videos of gameplay and stuff, and it looks different class to FIFA 08.

On FIFA 08 however, I have a completely different side with Chelsea.

Cech

Sergio Ramos, Alex, JT, A. Cole

Anderson, Dos Santos, Essien, Manuel Fernandes, Xavi

Aguero

Works brilliantly for me, might transfer it to FIFA 09 when I get it :fighting0019:

 
Yeah the 360's what i'm using, best console out.. Just got xBox live set up! Won 14 games in a row, with Chelsea of course :fighting0019:

 
Anyone tried FIFA or PES on Wii? I'll find out soon enough if FIFA 08 is any good as my brother just called me that he had bought it from a discount bin for 20€, but has anyone tried this year's FIFA or PES on Wii? The graphics probably won't be as slick as on the other consoles, but I'm interested in how the Wii controllers work with a football game.

 
i'm debating if i wanna spend 60 for fifa 09! I'm leading more towards getting PES just because after playing the demo on xbox I fell in love with it, fIFA's just a bit fake for me, but this may be the first year i dont buy fifa. And it doesnt help that PES comes out november 11th (usa...) and fifa comes out the 15th i believe.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
£60 on a computer game!!

That is the same as

Highland_Park12years.jpg
+
dark_12_pack_1735_general.jpg
+
WW2888.jpg
+
shot_rum.jpg
+
kebab440.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
You have an impeccable sense of relative values, Loz!

 
Yea, show an example, £60 on all that booze!

You could get 2 hours with a good prostitute for that!

 
I was a little bit disappointed that he wasted some money on food.

Prostitutes must be pretty inexpensive in Essex!

 
I might get it, but I'm waiting for next month when Footy Manager 09 comes out.

 
Blimey, how many could you get for that moi!

 
I don't like whiskey. I'm not a real man I know =p

My drink is Corona extra with lime, goes down a treat :unsure:

 
lol i hope u think i meant dollars, dont think u can get all of that for $60 or err 30 pounds?

but i liked ur choices!

 
got it yesterday and im enjoying it so far. only played a couple of friendlys and started the be a pro thing. not gone online yet but wouldnt mind a game if anyone fancys it. my xbox tag is "not the messiah"

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top