Fifa 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...tried the new FIFA on X-Box 360 at my mate's place the other day and I have to say I was pretty impressed. I'd say it's the best FIFA game I've played and although I'll have to check out the new PES, but I have feeling FIFA might just be the better one this year. Weird...

 
Hmmm...tried the new FIFA on X-Box 360 at my mate's place the other day and I have to say I was pretty impressed. I'd say it's the best FIFA game I've played and although I'll have to check out the new PES, but I have feeling FIFA might just be the better one this year. Weird...
i downloaded the pes demo for the 360 and it was utter garbage. ive always been a pes boy, but as fifa has become much better, pes has become much worse. the demo was almost unplayable.

 
i downloaded the pes demo for the 360 and it was utter garbage. ive always been a pes boy, but as fifa has become much better, pes has become much worse. the demo was almost unplayable.
My mate had downloaded both demos and decided to buy FIFA although he has been a PES-boy for years.

 
my team is...

Cech

Bosingwa, JT, Carvalho, A.Cole

Lampard, Essien/Ballack, Messi

Drogba, Aguero, F.Torres

Awesome game!(360) :D

Dunno bout PES havnt tried it

PES v FIFA 09 Face-off (ignore most of PES kits!)

PES v FIFA

PES win most of them for me!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The demo is amazing, PES comes out tomorow and i'm going straight out to buy, the new skills and movements are ace and they've majorly improved the graphics, if PES had the real kits they'd sell millions more..

 
Bought a 360 about a week ago with FIFA 09 and I think it's absolutely brilliant!

My team is

Cech

Bosingwa, Carvalho, Terry, A Cole

Essien, Deco, Lampard

Aguero, Drogba, Torres

Impressed that they've put players like Paim, Tejera, Mancienne, Sinclair, Rhys Taylor etc etc.

Di Santo is there and I've found he's completely underrated. He's about 74 overall, and he's got 18 goals for me on Profesional - only in Jan! - only 3 behind Drogba, my top scorer!

The new Be A Pro is brilliant aswell. Chosen to use Deco and he's been excellent! Already a key player in the National Squad :P

Loving FIFA 09. Best one yet! :P

However. One very very minor problem. Does anyone know where the Edit Kit Number section is? It's annoying having Aguero #14 and Torres #2!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
However. One very very minor problem. Does anyone know where the Edit Kit Number section is? It's annoying having Aguero #14 and Torres #2!
for manager mode,

TEAM MANAGEMENT------->Edit Kit Number

 
There's been a lot of problems with kit numbers on be a pro, on my friends game every single player was number one!

 
for manager mode,TEAM MANAGEMENT------->Edit Kit Number
On MM, all I get when I go to Team Management is "Manage Team" and "Player Growth". Player Growth has nothing to do with editing, I've checked. When I go on Manage Team, I get about 6 options - Squad, Formations, Custom Tactics, Quick Tactics, Player Roles and Man Marking.

I've checked on WikiAnswers and Yahoo Answers and other forums and everyone seems to agree that there is no way of editing. Guess I'll have to sign a random right back so he gets the number 2 instead of Torres.

 
Got this for the 360 last night. Very good indeed. I did download the PES demo aswell and i have to say i don't like it. Even though i have owned all the PES games to come out i think i will give this one a miss!.

 
Got them both.. I still prefer PES though, but that's probably just me being a fanboy.

 
I don't know what to do, should I stick with PES (keep on hearing mixed reviews) or should I change allegiances and go with FIFA? Please somebody give me some guidance. (I'm on XBox 360 btw.)

 
I was like you waffle, But after i played both games i went with Fifa as i just think it is alot better this year then PES. You could just get both! Haha.

 
It depends, if you play online more with friends and stuff, go with fifa because you can have your own clubs and stuff and be a pro is much better, but if you just play for fun i.e. master leagues and stuff go with PES.

BTW.. CHELSEA ARE NOT OFFICIAL IN PES, just redsh*te and united.

 
I think I may well go with FIFA as I fancy a change. Thanks for the advice.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top