FIFA 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I bought FIFA 10. It's ok, but not superb... Nice to see new tricks. Chelsea players are good, but there is only one thing wrong. Why Zhirkov has 87 points, and Ashley has 83??
Same, it's not as good as FIFA 09, not a chance...but it's still good fun, and the manager mode is a lot better on it!

 
Is much better than FIFA 09... I think that is better than PES. I have PS2.

 
FIFA 10 is loads better than FIFA 09 and streets ahead of PES 2009 in my opinion, the gameplay is excellent this time round and its a far more realistic game than past seasons. My only gripe is having to watch Rooney score past us every time i play the bloody game

 
Just played it for the first time and was pretty impressed. I rate it above fifa 09, i love the control you get when you run. Defence is harder but a mint game

 
Anyone create Borini yet? I can't find him in game.

 
Strangely in our initial formation they had set up Joey wasn't even on the bench. Drogba is a monster in it.

 
Started a manager mode, transferred all of our on loan players back to us before I started. Loaned some of them out, but kept a decent amount so when I played Norwich in the Carling Cup I started the likes of Sinclair, Matic, Borini, Sturridge, Kakuta, Hutch, etc. Won 5-0, by far the most fun I've had playing so far. Can't wait to get a couple seasons into this so I can start using these youngsters every game.

 
There are still people out there who play FIFA? And saying PES is sh*t while playing FIFA is just erm dont have words for that.

 
remember italia 90 for the sega mega drive? they've brought it out in 3-d now apparently

it's called PES2010

honestly you could play it with a joystick and 2 buttons ;)

 
honestly you could play it with a joystick and 2 buttons :rolleyes:
well i play it with more then a joystick and 2 buttons? and honestly its beyond me how u want to play pes2010 with 2 buttons only? maybe u should read one or two game-magazines. i dont know of any test between fifa and pes that fifa won. but everyone should play what he wants to. people should just try not to be soo biased in their opinions.

 
i dont know of any test between fifa and pes that fifa won.
I don't know about any sort of test where they've been directly compared, but PES 2009 seems to have gotten significantly lower ratings in reviews than FIFA 10. I haven't played either of them, but I have played many of the previous versions. I started playing FIFA games during the '90s, but about five years ago I tried PES and at that moment it was clearly the better game and that was the case for a few years right until last year when FIFA just humiliated PES. I've heard PES has improved more than FIFA from last year's version, but then again, they just had to improve because the 2009 version just wasn't very good.

 
Got my PS3

Got my FIFA

Got my online account details.

Bring it on!!!!!!!

PS it took me 4 attempts to beat Bolton :lol:

 
Love the game...but I'm kind of ashamed on a Chelsea forum to say I traded away a lot of the team to make an awesome young gun team ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Im talking about the PC-Edition.

PC Action (leading german gaming magazine) compared them and the result was: PES 2010 got 89 of 100 and FIFA 10 got 64 of 100 points)

Gamestar (leading german gaming magazine) compared them and PES 2010 got 87 of 100, FIFA 10 got 84.

PC Games (leading german gaming magazine) compared them too and the result was similar to the result of PC Action. They called FIFA 10 a disgrace to every computer-player.

3 tests, one result. PES beats FIFA easily.

This pic says it all really.

2z5ueci.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top